NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- The Zumbies Walking Thread Lucky Zombie Doll & Trading Card Keychain - Talia
- Fancy Dress Costume Goblin shoes in Red with Grey Faux Fur Pair
- Trademark Fine Art Dance of The River by Mathieu Rivrin, 12x19 Canvas Wall Art
- [colorful Sunflower] 3D PaintByNumber Kits DIY Painting Crafts for Kids Over 5
- Despicable Me 3 Minions Stacker 2nd Birthday Party Supplies and balloon Decorations
- Fitness Equipment Multi-function Elderly Pedal Rehabilitation Device With Electronic Watch Trainer Indoor Exercise Bike Resistance Adjustable
- Disney Princess Notebookx 2pcs Set - Princess Petal
- DGT 3000 Limited Edition - Wooden Look Digital Chess Timer - New Chess Clock
- Wood color 704062cm Study Table and Chair Solid Wood Desk Home Student Desk Writing Desk Bedroom Desk and Chair Set can be Raised and Lowered (color Wood color, Size 70 40 62cm)
- Megaman, Met & Dog Action Figure D-Arts Set
- VIDOO Mini Live Steam Engine Brass Stirling Engine Model Science Education
- DC Superhero Atrocitus Black Bishop Chess Piece & Magazine
- Corinthian Master Bagatelle Full Size Wooden Bagatelle Game (71cm x 33cm)
- Cold mustard-chan snow rabbit stuffed ground cherry
- Noodlebgold Fun Park Sharing Game by Playskool
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.